My father💕💕 My world🌍

   My father may be merely a man to the world but to me he is my superman my superhero!! He is the one special person for me in all my thick and thin. He is the one who puts in ever ounce of his energy in making me happy. It's his disposal at which I had experienced all the periods of positive transitions in my Life. I don't know but there's something so special about him that makes me fall in love with his way of life. A father is someone everyday who has a day full of profound reflection and that is with regard to his children and family. He is the most important member of the family whose love for his children is just like oxygen for the survival of the lives. There's nothing that big that he could not do for his family and there's no such sacrifice that he will not do. Every little things he does makes him great!! He has that unfathomable energy and the compels of learning a new thing every time. My father is my first love!! I love him and my love keeps multiplying every day. I wish every one could have the privilleage of having a Father like the one I have and I wish them they experience the kind of the bond that I share with  my Father.
I love💕💕 you dad!! You are the best dad in the whole world!!🌍

Comments

Popular Posts